BETTER AND BETTER--That's the Best Way to Describe Fenix Products
The New Fenix WT50R Flashlight Checks All the Boxes
This barely 8-inch handheld flashlight can pump out a maximum 3700 lumens. Think about that! With a maximum beam range of 1,394 feet, the WT50R falls into that perfect search light. Of course, other applications where a long-range beam is needed is law enforcement, security, safety, farming, industrial inspection, and then the guys who want to "one up" the others flashaholics.
This powerhouse of a flashlight is USB type-C rechargeable and doubles as a power bank. With this rechargeable flashlight charging the 7.2V 5200mAh battery is effortless with the included USB type-C charging cable and power adapter. Battery level indicators located on the top portion of the searchlight let you see when you have reached a full charge or when charging is necessary. Added features include a standard tripod socket, single switch activation, and lockout function. One of the best characteristics of this new Fenix searchlight is a separately controlled headlight and tail light. You can tail stand the torch and activate the tail light for hands-free use with a max output of 500 lumens. If you need to search a large area or warehouse, you can hold the torch in your hand with the ergonomically designed handle. Other handling options include using the included shoulder strap. Fenix brings the power with this handheld spotlight.
- 3700 Max Output - 3200 Lumens on Headlight & 500 Lumens on Tail Light
- Cree XHP70.2 N4 Cool White & Cree XP-G3 S4 Cool White
- Separately controlled Headlight and tail light
- Intelligent Memory circuit
- Battery Level Indicator
- Turbo: 3200 Lumens/2 Hours/1394 Ft.
- High: 1000 Lumens/5.5 Hours/784 Ft.
- Med: 350 Lumens/18 Hours/452 Ft.
- Low: 50 Lumens/112 Hours/157 Ft.
- Strobe: 3200 Lumens
- High: 500 Lumens/7 Hours/177 Ft.
- Med: 200 Lumens/25 hours/101 Ft.
- Low: 50 Lumens/116 Hours/49 Ft.
CHECK OUT the other amazing features.