Why settle for 4000 Lumens? The LR50R offers you 12000!
The Fenix TK75 Flashlight was a very popular and long-running model. It had multiple versions and lots of upgrades over the years. But it is time for that 4000 lumen flashlight to step down! The new Fenix LR50R Compact Searchlight has taken over as Fenix's resident compact powerhouse. This incredible light features an included rechargeable battery, a lockout function, and is directly USB-C Rechargeable. Forget the 4000 lumens flashlight, it's a old standard. The Fenix TK75 4000 lumens light has been usurped!
Wow! Fenix has taken the TK75 from 2900 Lumens to an astonishing 4000 lumens! Look no further if you need a compact flashlight with a phenomenal lumen output as well as beam throw. The Fenix TK75 LED flashlight, with a length of only 7.3 inches, generates a powerful 4000 lumens and is perfect for search and rescue, caving, hunting, or any environment which requires maximum lighting. Imagine a maximum throw of 2,232 (650 meters) feet along with SOS, Strobe, and 4 brightness outputs. Because of the portable, lightweight handling as well as long runtime, the TK75 has become a favorite of those needing optimal performance in extended terrains.
- Utilizes four Cree XM-L2(U2) LED with a lifespan of 50000 hours
- Digitally regulated output - maintains constant brightness
- Over 11-day run time, suitable for long-time searching
- Over 80-degree flood beam angle to provide a panoramic view
- Incredible 2.264-foot/690-meter beam throw
- 4 brightness levels plus Strobe and SOS (105600cd peak beam intensity)
- Turbo - 4000 Lumens - 1 hr. 40 min.
- High - 1600 Lumens - 3 hr. 40 min.
- Mid - 600 Lumens - 11 hr. 20 min.
- Low - 35 Lumens - 270 hr.
- Stobe - 4000 Lumens
- Low-voltage warning function to alert users to replace the batteries
- Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation
- Dual button switch system in the front for quick switching
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum
- Premium Type III hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective coating
- Compact and portable so easy to carry
- Intelligent Memory Circuit
- Over-discharge protection circuit
- Capable of standing up securely on a flat surface as a candle
- Run time can be extended with the addition the Fenix TK75 Runtime Kit and battery holder (sold as an accessory kit). Run time will double with each segment-holder addition but brightness levels will not change.
- Waterproof to IPX-8 standard, underwater 6.5 feet/2 meters for 30 minutes
- Stainless steel bezel
- Digitally-regulated output: maintains constant brightness
- Lock-out function against accidental activation
- Multi-function tripod socket
- Battery level indicator
- Portable and hands-free shoulder strap